Tremco ExoAir 220
Fluid-Applied, Asphaltic Air & Vapor Permeable Membrane
EXOAIR 220 Fluid-Applied Permeable Air Barrier Membrane is a monolithic, elastomeric membrane designed to be rolled or sprayed onto exterior above-grade wall assemblies to mitigate air infiltration/exfiltration and water penetration while remaining permeable to the passage of water vapor.
Features and Benefits
- EXOAIR 220 is a seamless, monolithic membrane that creates a fully adhered air barrier when properly installed.
- The ability to roller or spray apply the material affords the contractor the ability to accelerate installation times compared to traditional self-adhered membrane systems.
- The high-performance properties of the EXOAIR 220 membrane retard the migration of air and bulk water but allow water vapor to pass through the membrane.
- As a result, vapor permeable systems like EXOAIR 220 allow for more flexibility in the placement of the air barrier membrane in the wall design.
- EXOAIR 220 has been evaluated in an assembly according to NFPA 285 allowing for flexibility in your product/assembly selection.
- EXOAIR 220 is formulated for UV resistance up to 6 months, which allows for flexibility during the construction process.