Product Type: Liquid Non-Permeable
Barriseal is an asphalt emulsion, non-permeable product.
Barriseal is a water-borne asphalt emulsion modified with a blend of synthetic polymers and special additives.
- Barriseal is used as an air barrier, vapor barrier and water resistive barrier in above-grade wall assemblies.
- The product is applied through co-spray, 1-part spray or roller application to achieve a nominal 0.040-inch (40 mils) dry film thickness membrane.
- Barriseal can be applied over masonry, concrete, exterior gypsum sheathing, plywood, OSB and many other common building materials.
- The product is fully adhered to the substrate, flexible and rubber-like.
Features and Benefits
- Co-spray applied product has instant resistance to rain wash-off and can be applied in cool & damp conditions: Reliable all-season installation
- High water resistance of cured membrane: Permits use in high moisture exposure areas
- Non-flammable and fume-free composition: Contributes to safety during installation, legal in all 50 states
- Monolithic coverage and self-sealing properties around fasteners: Highly air- and water-tight installation
- Co-spray application covers large areas quickly, in a single coat: Reduces time and cost.
- Same product can be applied by co-spray, 1-part spray or roller: Versatile application, simplified inventory
- Barriseal is a warranted air/vapor barrier system from Carlisle Coatings & Waterproofing