Carlisle-CCW Fire Resist Barritech NP-60
Product Type: Liquid Non-Permeable
A synthetic polymer, non-asphalt air/vapor barrier membrane.
Fire Resist Barritech NP60 is a synthetic polymer, non-asphalt air/vapor barrier membrane. The product is applied to concrete masonry unit (CMU) wall surfaces in cavity wall construction. Fire Resist Barritech NP60 is a one-part, air-drying product that is spray-applied at a nominal 0.060″ (60-mil) dry thickness. The product cures to a tough, rubber- like consistency. The extra-high fi lm thickness makes Fire Resist Barritech NP60 ideal for application over CMU surfaces. The membrane thickness and rubber-like properties enable Fire Resist Barritech NP60 to bridge gaps, seal around penetrations and cover a variety of surface irregularities. Fire Resist Barritech NP60 functions as an air barrier, vapor barrier and water-resistive barrier.
Features and Benefits
- Fire-resistant composition allows use in NFPA 285 CMU/brick cavitywall assemblies
- Tough construction & 180-day UV resistance allows flexibility inschedule
- High water resistance of cured membrane permits use in high moisture exposure areas
- Non-flammable & fume-free composition provides safe application
- Easy, water clean-up of tools & equipment reduces harmful chemicals on the jobsite
- Spray-through standard, one-part equipment provides a simple & quick installation
- Monolithic coverage & self-sealing properties around fasteners provide an air- & water-tight application
- Non-asphalt composition permits contact with many window & joint sealants.
- Fire Resist Barritech NP60 is a warranted air/vapor barrier system from CCW