BASF MasterEmaco T1060 & T1060DR
Regular and Dust Reduced Very rapid-setting cement-based concrete repair mortar.
MasterEmaco T 1060 is a one-component, shrinkage-compensated, very rapid-setting, cement-based mortar. It is designed for repairing horizontal concrete surfaces where high early strength gain is required. MasterEmaco T 1060DR is a reduced dust version available separately.
- Extra low permeability helps minimize chloride intrusion
- Very rapid-setting so that structures can be opened to vehicular traffic in 1 hour
- Low residual moisture, can be coated in as little as 4 hours
- Excellent resistance to freeze/thaw cycling
- Shrinkage-compensated, minimizing cracking from drying shrinkage, reducing stress at the bond line
- Can be extended up to 100% by weight, providing higher yields
- Proprietary cement blend bonds to carbonated and noncarbonated concrete substrates
- Interior and exterior
- Horizontal surfaces
- Applications requiring high early-strength gain
- Structural concrete repairs
- Partial and full-depth repairs