Henry Air-Bloc 32MR
Liquid Emulsion Air and Vapor Barrier Membrane
Liquid-applied by spray or trowel, this low-VOC, one-component elastomeric membrane is designed to provide an air and vapor barrier when applied to a range of construction surfaces.
Air-Bloc 32MR cures to a monolithic rubber-like membrane that resists air leakage.
- Retains flexibility over a wide temperature range
- Adheres to most construction surfaces, including block, concrete, stone, wood, metal insulation and gypsum board
- Can be applied to damp concrete and polystyrene insulation
- Cures to a seamless elastomeric membrane that bridges cracks
- Meets CAN/CGSB-51-33 Type I requirements
- Integral mold resistant formulation as per ASTM D5990