WR Meadows Air-Shield TMP
Liquid Membrane Thin Film Permeable Air Barrier
AIR-SHIELD TMP is a water-based air/liquid moisture barrier that cures to form a tough, seamless, elastomeric membrane.
AIR-SHIELD TMP exhibits excellent resistance to air leakage. When properly applied as a drainage plane, AIR-SHIELD TMP prohibits liquid water intrusion into the substrate.
- AIR-SHIELD TMP has been specifically formulated to act as an air and liquid moisture barrier, allowing vapor to pass through it. It may be applied to most common surfaces and integrated into various wall systems.
- AIR-SHIELD TMP is suitable for both new construction and retrofit applications.
- High permeability – allows the transmission of moisture vapor through porous building materials
- Highly flexible – bridges cracks, which may form in the substrate.UV resistant – can be left exposed up to six months.User friendly – single-component, water-based technology allows for simple, safe application and easy cleanup.
- Liquid applied – simplifies detailing and assures a monolithic, seamless membrane when applied to a rough or smooth surface.
- Sprayable – with appropriately configured airless spray equipment – low application costs.Excellent adhesion – remains firmly bonded to the substrate, even when applied over damp surfaces.