Carlisle CCW-705 XLT
A rubberized asphalt composite membrane.
CCW-705 XLT Air & Vapor Barrier is a 40-mil-thick (0.040″ inch) composite membrane consisting of a rubberized-asphalt adhesive laminated to a tough, dimensionally stable, smooth-surfaced poly film. CCW-705 XLT is provided in rolls of various widths lined with disposable silicone-coated plastic release film. The release film is removed to expose the adhesive as the membrane is pressed in place.
CCW-705 XLT is manufactured with a highly-tacky adhesive formulated for installation between 15°F and 60°F, ambient and substrate temperature. CCW-705 XLT provides a complete barrier to moisture and air when adhered to an above-grade substrate. Cut sizes are also useful for other above-grade wall flashing applications. CCW-705 XLT is cold applied and will adhere firmly when pressed against the substrate
Features and Benefits
- Extra high tack adhesive enables easy cold weather installation
- Printed facer provides easy product identification
- Factory-controlled composition provides uniform coverage and instant rain resistance after installation
- Self-adhering membrane provides easy, reliable installation; spray equipment or mil-thickness measurements required
- Membrane seals around fasteners and bridges cracks, providing an air and water-tight assembly
- CCW-705 XLT is a warranted air & vapor barrier system from Carlisle Coatings & Waterproofing