Carlisle-CCW Fire Resist Barritech NP-LT
Fire Resist Barritech NP-LT is similar to Fire Resist Barritech NP, but is adapted for installation below freezing. Fire Resist Barritech NP-LT enables work to continue during winter.
Fire Resist Barritech NP-LT is of similar composition to Fire Resist Barritech NP, except the former is adapted to allow installation below freezing.
Fire Resist Barritech NP-LT Details
- Fire Resist Barritech NP-LT enables work to continue during winter.
Fire Resist Barritech NP-LT is a fluid-applied membrane made from inherently fire-resistant materials.
- Fire Resist Barritech NP-LT is applied to exterior wall assemblies where it functions as an air barrier, vapor barrier and a water-resistive barrier.
- Fire Resist Barritech NP-LT can be applied over concrete block, concrete, exterior gypsum sheathing, plywood, OSB and many other common building materials.
- The product is fully adhered to the substrate, flexible and rubber-like.
- Fire Resist Barritech NP-LT is a single-component, air-drying product applied by spray or roller at nominal 0.040″” (40 mils) dry fi lm thickness.
- The high film thickness and flexible, elastic properties enable Fire Resist Barritech NP-LT to bridge cracks and seal around penetrations, which creates a truly continuous, monolithic air, vapor and water barrier.
Features and Benefits
- Can be installed in sub-freezing conditions – allows work to continue in winter
- Can also be installed in warm weather – no need to discard leftover winter inventory
- Fire-resistant composition permits use in many wall assemblies requiring NFPA 285
- Dries to a distinctive dark blue color for easy identification (light blue color when wet)
- Tough construction and 180-day UV resistance allows flexibility in schedule
- High water resistance of cured membrane permits use in high moisture exposure areas
- VOC compliant, low-odor composition contributes to comfort and safety during installation
- Easy, water clean-up of tools & equipment reduces harmful chemicals on the jobsite
- Spray-through standard, one-part equipment provides a simple and quick installation
- Monolithic coverage and self-sealing properties around fasteners enable an air and watertight installation
- Non-asphalt composition permits contact with many window and joint sealants.
- Fire Resist Barritech NP-LT is a warranted air/vapor barrier system from Carlisle Coatings & Waterproofing