CCW Barricoat is a water-borne asphalt emulsion modiﬁed with a blend of synthetic polymers and special additives. Barricoat can be applied through co-spray, 1-part spray or roller application.
Barricoat is a water-borne asphalt emulsion modified with a blend of synthetic polymers and special additives. Barricoat can be applied through co-spray, 1-part spray or roller application to achieve a nominal 0.060-inch (60 mils) dry fi lm thickness membrane. Barricoat is a waterproofi ng and vapor barrier membrane for use in below-grade foundation wall assemblies. Barricoat is for use on vertical surfaces and can be applied directly to concrete, concrete masonry, insulated concrete forms (XPS) and many other common building materials. Barricoat waterproofi ng and MiraDRAIN ® drainage composite are combined for a complete, warranted foundation waterproofing system by CCW.
Features and Benefits
- Fast, seamless installation
- Inexpensive, simple equipment
- Effectively coats rough and porous surfaces
- Safe, non-flammable and low odor
- Seals around fasteners
- Co-spray applied membrane has instant resistance to rain wash-off and can be applied in cool and damp conditions
- Reliable all season application
- Can be applied to green concrete