Pecora 895 NST
Structural Silicone Glazing & Weatherproofing Sealant
Pecora 895NST has been specifically designed for:
- Structural glazing of glass, metal and plastic. It may also be used as a weatherseal in structural glazing applications.
- Non-structural glazing applications including cap, toe and heel beads and as a weatherseal in glass to glass butt joint glazing.
- Sealing expansion and control joints in precast concrete panels, metal curtain walls, and natural stone.
- Perimeter sealing of doors, windows and other building components.
- Adhering stiffeners to building panels.
- Use in unitized curtain wall systems.
- Security glazing and impact-resistant window systems.
Pecora 895NST is a high-performing, neutral curing, medium modulus silicone sealant specifically designed for structural and non-structural glazing, with excellent aesthetic characteristics in that it will not stain sensitive porous natural stones such as granite or marble and will not contribute to residue run down on nonporous surfaces such as metal panel or glass curtain wall facades. Reduction in long term dirt pick up on sealant surface is also a feature of the Pecora NST line of silicone architectural grade sealants. With a dynamic movement capability of ±50% to complement its structural strength, 895NST is equally efficient as a weatherseal in the vast majority of sealant applications other than glazing.