Metzger McGuire Armor-Hard Concrete Repair Epoxy
Concrete Floor Repair for Joints, Cracks, and Surface Defects
Armor-Hard Kit is a concrete floor repair kit consisting of a two-component, structural, epoxy binder and a pre-measured bag of custom blended sand aggregate. When epoxy and aggregate are combined they produce a mortar that is easily worked and troweled. This is an early-set system designed specifically for the repair of industrial concrete floors subject to hard wheeled traffic.
Armor-Hard is available in two primary versions:
- Armor-Hard Liquid or Kit – Early-Set properties (faster than standard structural epoxies, slower than Extreme), use limited to temperatures of 50˚F +
- Armor-Hard Extreme Liquid or Kit – Quick-set properties, multiple temperature applications.
- As a mortar; Spall repair/rebuilding of joint shoulders
- As a topping for delaminated slabs
- Fill in holes, gouges, ruts, popouts
- Repair broken slab panel corners