BASF MasterProtect HB 400
Breathable, high-build, 100% acrylic, waterproof coating for above grade applications.
MasterProtect HB 400 is a water-based, high-build, 100% acrylic, waterproof coating for above-grade concrete, masonry, stucco, and EIFS.
- Vertical and overhead surfaces
- Above grade
- Protecting and waterproofing
What are the unique features of MasterProtect HB 400?
- Available in a broad range of colors and textures for design versatility
- Resists wind-driven rain; helps prevent water penetration into the substrate
- Breathable to allow water vapor to escape
- Excellent adhesion, bonds securely to substrate for long-term durability
- Excellent hiding power
- Low VOC content for broad compliance across all regions
What are the benefits of MasterProtect HB 400?
- UV resistance provides excellent color retention for a long-lasting, attractive finish
- Textured formulations help improve aesthetics of irregular substrates
- Effective carbon dioxide diffusion barrier, protects embedded steel from corrosion
- Freeze/thaw resistant suitable for cold climates