Sikalastic 735 AL System
Sikalastic-735 AL is a single component traffic bearing wear and top coat over polyurethane waterproofing membrane for pedestrian and vehicular traffic bearing applications.
Sikalastic-710/715/735 AL System is a single component, aromatic, moisture cured, elastomeric polyurethane coating system designed for use as a waterproofing membrane for pedestrian and vehicular traffic bearing surfaces. Optional aliphatic top coat provides enhanced UV resistance and color stability.
System components are:
- Sikalastic Primer (see separate data sheet)
- Sikalastic FTP LoVOC Primer (moisture-tolerant primer see separate data sheet)
- Sikalastic FTP Primer (see separate data sheet)
- Sikalastic MT Primer (moisture-tolerant primer – see separate data sheet)
- Sikalastic PF LoVOC Primer (pore filler-see separate data sheet)
- Sikalastic 710 Base one-component aromatic polyurethane base coat
- Sikalastic 715 Top one-component aromatic polyurethane top coat (suitable for UV exposure)
- Sikalastic 735 AL Top, one-component aliphatic polyurethane UV-resistant top coat
- Sikalastic 700 ACL optional accelerator
- Sikalastic-710/715/735 AL System may only be used by experienced professionals.
- Sikalastic-710/715/735 AL System is suitable for use on structurally sound concrete, cementitious or plywood surfaces exposed to vehicular or pedestrian traffic.
- Multi-story parking garages
- Parking decks and ramps
- Foot bridges and walkways
- Mechanical rooms
- Stadiums and arenas
- Plaza and rooftop decks
CHARACTERISTICS / ADVANTAGES
- Excellent crack-bridging properties and flexibility, even at low temperatures
- Resistant to abrasion and wear
- Impervious to water and deicing salts
- UV resistant
- Range of standard colors
- Custom colors available