BASF MasterProtect H 1000
High-performance, clear, breathable, 100% silane penetrating sealer.
MasterProtect H 1000 is a clear, breathable, high-performance, 100% silane, water repellent sealer that achieves highest depth of penetration.
- Interior and exterior
- Horizontal and vertical
- Above grade
- Traffic-bearing concrete substrates
- Bridge decks and substructures
- Concrete highway surfaces
- Ramps and barrier rails
- Parking garages
- Many other reinforced concrete structures
What are the unique features of MasterProtect H 1000?
- No masking of windows necessary and requires no cleaning after application
- No residue, will not harm glass windows, metal frames, or painted surfaces 100% silane
- Protects against chloride ion penetration
- Excellent depth of penetration
- Protects the structure from damage caused by wind-driven rain
- Does not alter surface appearance
- Surface sealer helps reduce efflorescence, atmospheric staining, and mildew
What are the benefits of MasterProtect H 1000?
- Breathability allows interior moisture to escape without damaging sealer
- Solvent based, excellent for cold weather applications
- Superior water repellence so it penetrates deeply and chemically reacts within the pores of concrete to provide long-lasting protection
- Abrasion resistant so it provides long-lasting protection to horizontal substrates subject to traffic, such as bridge decks and highway surfaces