EMSHIELD DFR2 and EMSHIELD DFR3

EMSHIELD DFR2 and DFR3 are watertight, fire-rated, traffic-durable primary seals for both retrofit and new structural expansion joints in horizontal-plane applications. EMSHIELD DFR2 and DFR3 eliminate the need for additional fire blankets, mineral wools, liquid sealants, cover plates, or other fire stopping materials. For joints widths from 1/2 to 4-inches (12-100mm) where +25% and -25% (total 50%) of nominal material size joint movement is expected. Can be used alone or under any other expansion joint cover, plate or filler where depth of substrate allows.

 

Features:

  • Installed with the tensionless traffic-grade, fuel-resistant bellows facing the traffic ensuring that watertightness is achieved
  • The fire-retardant-impregnated foam and intumescent bellows are installed facing the lower floor ensuing 2-hour fire protection in accordance with UL-2079
  • +25% and -25% (50% total) of nominal material size

 

 

tb-bear

Contact a TB Philly Representative Online

Online Inquiry Form

or call us at: 610.482.6001

TBP Group Business Office Thoms Drive Suite 411  Phoenixville, PA 19460
Phone 610-482-6001  Fax 610-933-4910  email: sales@tbphilly.com